Back to Sleep - Factory of Dreams



Back to Sleep



A crowded world
Hopeless and greedy
Actors playing a role
In this Dark City

A star among a trillion ones
And I see you everyday
In my hopes and dreams
And I wake up in a scream

Chorus I
I see you everyday
In my dreams so deep
But I can't find the way
I just wanna go back to sleep
Back to Sleep

Chorus II
Oh how I wish
To hold you in my arms
How I wish
To stay with you
Oblivious to the world outside
Don't let me go
Don't let me fall
Into the Abyss
Keep me inside forever

I'm looking for you
Within the Constellation
I want you, need you
Save me from Desperation

Wanna show you a new World
Visit Galaxies afar
New Dimensions to behold
Jumping from Star to Star

I dreamt of your eyes
My fatal addiction
But I don't know who you are
And I can't seem to reach you

Don't ever wake me my dear
I have chosen my place
Why can't I make it real
Why can't I make you stay
By my side

Chorus I and II

Volver a Dormir
Un mundo poblado
Sin esperanza y avaricioso
Actores interpretando un rol
Es esta Oscura Ciudad

Una estrella entre trillones
Y te veo ayer
En mis esperanzas y sueños
Y despierto en un grito

Coro I
Te veo diariamente
En mis sueños más profundos
Pero no puedo encontrar el camino
Sólo quiero volver a dormir
Volver a dormir

Coro II
Oh, cómo deseo
sostenerte en mis brazos
Cómo deseo
estar contigo
ajena al mundo exterior
No me dejes ir
No me dejes caer
en el Abismo
Déjame dentro por siempre


Te busco
dentro de la Constelación
Te quiero, te necesito
Sálvame de la desesperación

Quiero mostrarte un Mundo nuevo
Visitar lejanas galaxias
Nuevas Dimensiones para admirar
Saltando de estrella en estrella

Sueño con tus ojos
Mi adicción fatal
Pero no sé quien eres
Y no parezco poder alcanzarte

No me despiertes nunca, cariño
He escogido mi lugar
Porqué no puedo hacerlo real
Porqué no puedo hacer que te quedes
A mi lado

Coro I y II

0 comentarios: